Kokuyo Jibun Techo 2021 Log Your Life Diary | 4 Colors
Kokuyo's Jibun Techo Log Your Life Diary planner captures your plans with astonishing precision with many extra features to enhance the life your plans create. Aptly, the name Jibun Techo comes from the Japanese words for "self" and "planner."
The Log Your Life Diary is enclosed in a removable heavy vinyl cover that's easy to keep tidy with a deep pocket on the outside front cover, separate, clear deep pockets on the inside covers as well as 3 slots for cards, tickets, receipts etc. and a pen loop.
The Techo Diary is printed on Tomoe River paper which, though lightweight, is surprisingly accepting of fountain pens, gel pens, and rollerball pens with fast drying and little bleed, feathering or show-through; it's weight allows a lot of pages to be included within this diary's slim profile. Two ribbon bookmarks.
- Sixteen monthly calendar spreads, December 2020 through March 2022. Space to tick off monthly goals and accomplishments. Place to note daily mood. Calendars for previous, current and next month at bottom right.
- Fifty-eight weekly calendar spreads, December 2020 through January 9, 2022, including all twenty-four hours of the day. Space to tick off weekly tasks. Place to note daily mood, time of sunrise and sunset, notable events and weather. Calendars for current month at top left. Phases of the moon are noted at top of page.
Seventh photo shows a list of all the extras in this comprehensive planner which include:
- Yearly schedule to outline activities, plans or goals for the year
- Dreams for 2021
- Schedule to outline repeating weekly actitivites
- 100 wishes list
- Recommendation list
- Lists for books read or of interest
- Lists for movies seen or of interest
- Gifts log
- Project planner for December 2020 through January 2022
- Grid pages for notes
- 2021 recap
- And much, much more, as they say ...
.38 x 5.125 x 8.25"