Midori MD Notebook Diary 2021 Thin | A5 or A4$16.50
The Midori MD Thin Notebook Diary is a stripped down version of the Japanese stationer's flagship planners with weekly pages replaced by Midori's unique grid pattern.
In its MD series Midori focuses on paper quality, impeccable construction and distinctive, pristine layouts facilitating creativity and unstructured notations.
Like a treasured book, the A5 Thin Notebook Diary comes wrapped in a wax paper dust jacket to protect your planner while in use or when archived on a shelf; easily removed if you prefer to use your planner bare.
Another feature of the MD Diary is the exposed cloth tape binding which allows it to lie completely flat without the interference of a traditional bound cover and is a unique aesthetic feature.
- Fourteen monthly calendar pages, December 2020 to January 2022, allowing you to use your planner a month before 2021 begins and a month to find your next one.
- 80 pages with a uniquely-formatted 5 mm grid for writing or diagramming.
- 2021/2022 two page overview.
- Heavy paper cover embossed with MD logo.
- Bleed-resistant, feather-resistant, fountain pen friendly paper.
- Securely-stitched binding.
- Bound-in ribbon marker.
- Optional index label to attach to spine.
- "Story of 2021" printed on inside front cover, "to be continued, 2022" printed on inside back.
.3 x 6 x 8"
.3 x 8.25 x 10.75"