String and Tie 2020 Planner Monthly | Red, Black or Blue-Gray
Kleid's 2020 String and Tie diary combines a unique square, form with simple yet highly-functional contents. A leather cord keeps your planner elegantly-secure, card stock covers are subtly printed in a representation of Kleid's signature small-grid paper, 100 pages of which you'll find at the back of this planner
Paper is smooth with just enough texture to enhance each stroke, acid-free and fountain-pen friendly. If you hold any page up to the light, you'll be rewarded with the watermark (not visible otherwise) that signifies the paper's authenticity.
Features of the Kleid 2020 String & Tie Planner include:
- 2020/2021 two-page overview
- Two-page overview for important dates and/or yearly plan
- Sixteen monthly calendar spreads, December 2019 to March 2021, allowing you to use your planner a month before 2020 begins and giving you a ample time to find your next one.
- Fine grid within each day's rectangle
- Sundays and Japanese holidays in red
- Column at left of each spread for notes
- Overview of previous and consecutive month in lower right corner
- 122 finely-gridded pages in back
- Two-sided heavy pocket folder inside back cover.
- String and tie leather closure