MD Notebook Diary 2020 Planner A5 Thin
The Midori MD A5 Thin Notebook Diary is a stripped down version of the Japanese stationer's regular A5 planner with weekly pages replaced by pages with Midori's unique grid pattern.
In its MD series Midori focuses on paper quality, impeccable construction and distinctive, pristine layouts facilitating creativity and unstructured notations.
Like a treasured book, the A5 Thin Notebook Diary comes wrapped in a wax paper dust jacket to protect your planner while in use or when archived on a shelf; easily removed if you prefer to use your planner bare.
Another unique feature of this planner is the exposed cloth tape binding which allows it to lie completely flat without the interference of a traditional bound cover and is a unique aesthetic feature.
Features of the MD Notebook Diary A5 Thin include:
- Fourteen monthly calendar pages, December 2019 to January 2021, allowing you to use your planner a month before 2019 begins and a month to find your next one.
- 80 pages with a uniquely-formatted 5 mm grid for writing or diagramming.
- 2020/2021 two page overview.
- Heavy paper cover embossed with MD logo.
- Bleed-resistant, feather-resistant, fountain pen friendly paper.
- Securely-stitched binding.
- Bound-in ribbon marker.
- Optional index label to attach to spine and bookplate to affix inside the front of the planner.
- "Story of 2020" printed on inside front cover, "to be continued, 2021" printed on inside back.
.38 x 4.1 x 6.8"