2023 Les Agendas de L'Année' Poche Diary | Cream (Yellow,) Mint, Pink Or White
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hightide's 2023 Les Agendas de L'Année Poche Diary is a beautiful little planner in pretty, calm hues, its design inspired by the covers of French literary classics. Though small in size, Les Agendas de L'Année Diary's monthly and weekly schedules are a beautifully-efficient use of space with ample utility. Diaries are enclosed in a removable heavy vinyl cover with a two-layer pocket on inside back cover with pen loop. The creamy paper inside reflects Hightide's strict quality standards, planner is stitch-bound to lay flat as you write. Made in Japan, the diary comes with a Tokyo transit map tucked into the inside back cover which you might not need but will appreciate.
- Fifteen monthly calendar pages, October 2022 to December 2023. Lines for a weekly plan at left and small calendar of subsequent month at lower right. Phases of the moon and Japanese holidays are noted.
- Weekly schedule pages, October 2022 to December 2023. Lines for notes at top and small calendar of current month at upper left. Phases of the moon and Japanese holidays are noted.
- 2023/2024 two page overview.
- 8 ruled pages.
- Heavy paper covers. Removable vinyl cover.
- Bleed-resistant, feather-resistant, fountain pen friendly paper.
- Securely-stitched, lay-flat binding.
- Two ribbon markers.
.38 x 4.25 x 6"
Orders placed by 11:00 am CST ship same day Monday through Friday.
Local customers can pick up orders at our 1013 West Webster Avenue location. Pickup hours are 1 - 4 pm Friday & Saturday, no appointment necessary. You can place your order anytime and pick up during these hours at your convenience. If you order during pickup hours, your items will be ready in 30 minutes.