The Kokuyo Jibun Techo Biz Diary Mini is a smaller version of the A5 Biz planner but with all the same sections and features that allow you to capture your plans with astonishing precision. Aptly, the name Jibun Techo comes from the Japanese words for "self" and "planner."
The Biz Diary Mini is enclosed in a removable heavy vinyl cover that's easy to keep tidy with a deep pocket on the outside front cover, separate, clear deep pockets on the inside covers as well as 3 slots for cards, tickets, receipts etc. and a pen loop.
The Techo Diary's paper is Kokuyo's high-quality, satisfyingly-smooth MIO (“Mobile Ideal Original”) stock which, though relatively lightweight was designed to be surprisingly accepting of fountain pens, gel pens, and rollerball pens with fast drying, no bleed and very little show-through. Two ribbon bookmarks.
- Sixteen monthly calendar spreads, December 2021 through March 2023. Space to tick off monthly goals and accomplishments. Place to note daily mood. Calendars for previous, current and next month at bottom right.
- Fifty-eight weekly calendar spreads, December 2021 through January 9, 2023, including all twenty-four hours of the day. Space to tick off weekly tasks. Place to note daily mood, time of sunrise and sunset, notable events and weather. Calendars for current month at top left. Phases of the moon are noted at top of page.
Photo of third spread shows a list of all the extras in this comprehensive planner which include:
- Yearly schedule to outline activities, plans or goals for the year
- Dreams for 2022
- Schedule to outline repeating weekly actitivites
- 100 wishes (bucket) list
- Recommendation list
- Lists for books read or of interest
- Lists for movies seen or of interest
- Gifts log
- Project planner for December 2021 through January 2023
- Grid pages for notes
- 2022 recap
- And much, much more, as they say ...
.5 x 4.7 x 7.5"
English translation of "How to Use the Jibun Techo 2022."