Hightide 2021 Les Agenda de L'Année' Diary | 4 Colors
Hightide's 2021 Les Agenda de L'Année Diary is a beautiful little planner in pretty, calm hues, its design inspired by the covers of French literary classics. Though small in size, Les Agenda de L'Année Diary's monthly and weekly schedules are a beautifully-efficient use of space with ample utility. Diaries are enclosed in a removable heavy vinyl cover with a two-layer pocket on inside back cover with pen loop. The creamy paper inside reflects Hightide's strict quality standards, planner is stitch-bound to lay flat as you write. Made in Japan, the diary comes with a Tokyo transit map tucked into the inside back cover which you might not need but will appreciate.
- Fifteen monthly calendar pages, October 2020 to December 2021. Lines for a weekly plan at left and small calendar of subsequent month at lower right. Phases of the moon and Japanese holidays are noted.
- Weekly schedule pages, October 2020 to December 2021. Lines for notes at top and small calendar of current month at upper left. Phases of the moon and Japanese holidays are noted.
- 2021/2022 two page overview.
- 8 ruled pages.
- Heavy paper covers. Removable vinyl cover.
- Bleed-resistant, feather-resistant, fountain pen friendly paper.
- Securely-stitched, lay-flat binding.
- Two ribbon markers.
.38 x 4.25 x 6"