Plan your life with serene simplicity.
In its MD series, famed Japanese stationer Midori focuses on paper quality, impeccable construction and distinctive, pristine layouts facilitating creativity and unstructured notations.
Like a treasured book, the 2019 B6 Slim Notebook Diary comes wrapped in a wax paper dust jacket to protect your planner while in use or when archived on a shelf; easily removed if you prefer to use your planner bare.
Another unique feature of this planner is the exposed cloth tape binding which allows it to lie completely flat without the interference of a traditional bound cover and is a unique aesthetic feature.
Features of the MD 2019 Notebook Diary B6 Slim include:
- Fourteen monthly calendar pages, December 2018 to January 2020, allowing you to use your planner a month before 2019 begins and a month to find your next one.
- 112 Undated weekly schedule pages, eight sections across a two-page spread.
- 32 Blank pages
- 2019/2020 two page overview.
- Heavy paper cover embossed with MD logo.
- Bleed-resistant, feather-resistant, fountain pen friendly paper.
- Securely-stitched binding.
- Bound-in ribbon marker.
Optional index label to attach to spine and bookplate to affix inside the front of the planner.
- "Story of 2019" printed on inside front cover, "to be continued, 2020" printed on inside back.
.38 x 4.1 x 6.8"