2020 MD Notebook Diary Planner | Pocket A6, Medium A5 and Large A4
Plan your life with serene simplicity.
In its coveted but hard-to-find MD Planner series, famed Japanese stationer Midori focuses on paper quality, impeccable construction and distinctive, pristine layouts facilitating creativity and unstructured notations.
Like a treasured book, the 2020 Notebook Diary Planner comes wrapped in a wax paper dust jacket to protect your planner while in use or when archived on a shelf; easily removed if you prefer to use your planner bare.
Another unique feature of this planner is the exposed cloth tape binding which allows it to lie completely flat without the interference of a traditional bound cover and is a unique aesthetic feature.
Features of the MD 2020 Notebook Diary Planner include:
- Fourteen monthly calendar pages, December 2019 to January 2021, allowing you to use your planner a month before 2020 begins and giving you a month to find your next one.
- 112 undated weekly schedule pages, eight sections across a two-page spread.
- 32 blank pages.
- 2020/2021 two page overview.
- Heavy paper cover embossed with MD logo.
- Bleed-resistant, feather-resistant, fountain pen friendly paper.
- Securely-stitched binding.
- Bound-in ribbon marker.
- Optional index label to attach to spine and bookplate to affix inside the front of the planner.
- "Story of 2020" printed on inside front cover, "to be continued, 2021" printed on inside back.
4.1 x 5.8"
5.8 x 8.3"
8.3 x 11.7"