Midori MD Notebook Diary 2022 | A6, B6 Slim or A5
Plan your life with serene simplicity.
In its beloved MD Notebook Diary series, esteemed Japanese stationer Midori focuses on paper quality, impeccable construction and distinctive, pristine layouts that facilitate creativity and unstructured notations.
Monthly schedule pages have plenty of blank space in which to add notes or sketches. Ruled notebook pages are designed with slightly heavier horizontal lines to organize notes or accommodate a week's daily plans. The exquisite paper is fountain-pen friendly, bleed and smudge-resistant, an integrated orange ribbon allows you to mark your place.
Like a treasured book, the MD Notebook Diary comes wrapped in a wax paper dust jacket to protect your planner while in use or when archived on a shelf; easily removed if you prefer to use your planner bare.
Another unique feature is the exposed cloth tape binding that allows the Midori Notebook Diary to lay completely flat without the interference of a traditional bound cover.
- Fourteen monthly calendar pages, December 2021 to January 2023, allowing you to use your planner a month before 2020 begins and giving you a month to find your next one.
- 112 undated notebook or weekly schedule pages, eight sections across a two-page spread.
- 32 blank pages.
- 2022/2023 two page overview.
- Heavy paper cover embossed with MD logo.
- Bleed-resistant, feather-resistant, fountain pen friendly paper.
- Securely-stitched binding.
- Bound-in ribbon marker.
- Optional index label to attach to spine.
- Optional bookplate to affix inside front of planner.
- "Story of 2022" printed on inside front cover, "to be continued, 2023" printed on inside back.
4 x 6"
4 x 7"
6 x 8"
Orders placed by 11:00 am CST ship same day Monday through Friday
Customers in Chicago can order for pickup at our 1013 W Webster Ave location. Pickup hours are 1 - 4 pm Friday & Saturday and orders placed during these hours are typically ready within 30 minutes.