The 2023 Midori MD Thin Notebook Diary, available in A5 or A4 sizes, is a minimalist monthly-only version of the Japanese stationer's flagship planner with weekly pages replaced by Midori's unique grid pattern.
In its MD series, Midori focuses on paper quality, impeccable construction and distinctive, pristine layouts facilitating creativity and unstructured notations.
Like a treasured book, the Thin Notebook Diary comes wrapped in a wax paper dust jacket to protect your planner while in use or when archived on a shelf; easily removed if you prefer to use your planner bare.
Another feature of the MD Diary is the exposed cloth tape binding which allows it to lie completely flat without the interference of a traditional bound cover and is a unique aesthetic feature.
- Fourteen monthly calendar pages, December 2022 to January 2024, allowing use of your planner a month before the new year begins and a month into the next one.
- 80 pages with a Midori's uniquely-formatted pale blue 5 mm grid with small dots at 10 square increments along top, bottom, left and right of each spread to enhance organization of notes, drawings or charts.
- 2023/2024 two-page overview.
- Heavy paper cover embossed with MD logo.
- Bleed-resistant, feather-resistant, fountain pen-friendly paper.
- Securely-stitched binding.
- Bound-in ribbon marker.
- Optional index label to attach to spine.
- "Story of 2023" printed on inside front cover, "to be continued, 2024" printed on inside back.
.3 x 6 x 8"
.3 x 8.25 x 10.75"
Orders placed by 11:00 am CST ship same day Monday through Friday.
Local customers can pick up orders at our 1013 West Webster Ave location. Pickup hours are 1 - 4 pm Friday & Saturday, no appointment necessary. If your order is placed during those hours, it will be ready in 30 minutes.