Zora Neale Hurston Weekly Planner Undated
The words of author and activist Zora Neale Hurston encourage a daily practice of living life beyond our comfort zone. Between the letterpress printed covers, illustrated by Blackbird Letterpress' Kathryn Hunter, are undated monthly and weekly pages that allow the freedom to begin recording your schedule at any time. Heavy cardstock covers, heavy text-weight paper within, lay-flat binding, stitched with heavy thread, slim profile for portability.
- Inside front cover page with ruler and description of the phases of the moon
- 8 monthly calendars with place to note date of full and new moons
- 28 weekly calendars with space for notes
- 3 dotted grid pages at back
- Pocket on inside back cover with removable 2020/2021 year overview
4.25 x 8”