Manage your life with serene simplicity.
In its coveted but difficult-to-find 2022 MD Planner series, famed Japanese stationer Midori focuses on paper quality, impeccable construction and distinctive, pristine layouts that facilitate creativity and unstructured notations.
The MD Notebook Diary 1 Day 1 Page gives you precise control over your daily schedule without constraining imagination. Features include:
- Fourteen monthly calendar spreads, December 2021 to January 2023, allowing you to use your planner before 2019 begins and time to acquire your next one at year-end.
- 385 pages to note daily activities. Times from 8:00 am to midnight are printed on left-hand-side of each page with blank space on right of page for daily notes or sketches. Seven bullet points at top of each page for early morning appointments or to-do list.
- 2022/2023 two page overview.
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cover embossed with MD logo.
- Bleed-resistant, feather-resistant, fountain pen friendly paper.
- Securely-stitched, lay-flat binding.
- Two bound-in ribbon markers.
- Twelve optional index tabs printed with numbers 1-12 and 12 blank tabs for personalized sections. Each right-hand page has 12 faint guides for proper tab placement.
- "Story of 2022" printed on inside front cover, "to be continued, 2023" printed on inside back.
1 x 4.5 x 6"
1 x 5.8 x 8.3"